Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Too many Q-tips?

My friends used to make fun of me for packing way in advance of a trip. Well, one friend in particular, whose name starts with an 'L' and kinda rhymes with flimsy.  She had a point. For a weekend trip I would be packed at least a week in advance. But after a while, and several trips cross-country, I learned to relax a bit.

Well, I've been packing and unpacking for the past four months. I moved in January and, just as I finished unpacking, found myself moving again. Now, everything I own (save for a few bags of clothes, way too many shoes, essential paperwork, books and a box of Q-tips), is packed neatly into room #1420 in Pt. Richmond.

I leave in 5 days for Bali. I'm already packed.


2 Comments:

Blogger www.Got2Tix.com said...

Don't forget about your storage unit, have you seen Storage Wars!

May 10, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marnee! You never know... You might really need those Q-tips in Bali. I speak only half in jest. And hey, by the way, what's all this "Select Profile" jive that one has to do to post a comment here? Am I Google Account, Live Journal, World Press, AIM or Open ID? Like what's that all supposed to mean? I just hit Anonymous, but you know who I am.
Niles

May 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home