Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wings

Last night I had a dream that I was wrestling with an insect of some sort. When I woke up, two butterfly wings were sitting at the foot of my bed. I'm not sure what it means, but it scared the crap out of me. There are so many living creatures flying around, I'm never quite sure which to swat and which to take a picture of. Yesterday, during a walk through rice paddies, we ran into a spider that was HUGE. In any other scenario, I'd be freaked out. But I just walked by, took a picture and went on with my walk.

I wish I had more to write, but every time I sit at the computer, I am half asleep. I have decided to stop trying to save a draft to publish later because I never end up editing the draft or publishing it. So I'm writing this now.

Each day here has been quite different and each day feels like a week in itself. Soon I hope to visit the Monkey Forest and find a monkey to play with.
More to come soon... 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home